Personal Care Assistants (PCAs)
Clients who wish to remain at home or in an independent living community are able to do so with the assistance of quality, loving and experienced caregivers. Caregivers are available for whatever hours your loved one may require, from 4 hour visits to 24-hour care. Every attempt is made to ensure continuity of caregiver so that your family can bond with your caregiver.
Caregivers assist with the following, and more:
- Provide loving companionship and socialization
- Assist to appointments and with errands
- Meal preparation and serving
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and sanitation
- Assist with ambulation, fall precautions, and repositioning
- Assist with personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing and toileting
- Take blood pressure and vital signs
Caregivers are truly the backbone of the in-home care service. They assist senior adults with the many tasks of daily living that are essential to living a quality life with as much independence as possible. To learn more about how quality, screened caregivers can help you, please call Family Private Care today!
On-Call and Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week!